Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

DIY Valentine's food

Cook it yourself this Valentine's Day! 

Yummy Valentine's Heart sandwich.
 for the not so savvy in the kitchen DIY'er's like me!
Click here for link from Recipe.com


Love letter cookie's
 I would love to wake up to one of these on Valentine's morning, along with a real love letterof course!
Click here for link from Party-wagon.com


Red velvet cookie's with cream cheese filling.
Dont these baby's look extra special.
Click here for recipe from Yourcupofcake.com


Heart shape's fruit kebab's
Yummy Refreshing and super super easy my kind of treat.
Here's the Linky from Recipebyphoto.com


Strawberry cheesecake mouse's.
Last but definitely not least my all time favourite valentine's day craving easy strawberry cheesecake! 
Here's the link from Glorioustreats.com


Hope you love'd them because I certainly do.
  lots of love to all this Valentines. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment