Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Top 5 Easter inspiration's

Okay so it's Top 6 not, Top 5. As soon as I saw the nail's i knew I would have to put an outfit as well! 
I love all these Idea's and will be sure to try them in the next few years! 


Cheap and east easter Garland. From what I understand all you need is the colour swatches glue scissor's and string. Be sure to check out fawnprints blog.




These are so cool, all you do is boil an egg crack the shell and soak in food colouring.
themetapicture.com/marbled-easter-eggs



This is such a cute idea, will definitely be doing this for Zachary, probably next year!



Look so yummy.


These are so cute. I may be sporting these today! ;) 





What a cute ensemble, maybe if you're going out for a meal though, not running around the garden with the kid's! 
I will post pictures of our day ASAP! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment